Friday, February 4, 2011

A year ago...



Wow this time last year I was on the edge of my seat waiting for my family to come and see me in San Francisco. It was such a happy moment for me when they got there. We went watched the game together and Monday we all thought it was the day our little girl would great us. Turned out it wasn't time and WOW talk about disappointment but we all made the best of it and it turned out to be a wonderful almost magical week together. My parents and Nicks parents we where all together and had allot of fun.


I feel like I have been counting down the days until she turns one. At times being a mother is very stressful especially one you have more then more one to take care of, but this week are the kind of things that makes being a mom so awesome. What really has gotten me so excited is Emma all the sudden has gained some Independence. Seriously this kid has been attached to me to the point where I couldn't even sit her on the floor RIGHT NEXT TO ME and play with her. So little stressful for me but here she is totally fine sitting and playing with her brother for the first time without mom in the line of sight or right next to her.


The last couple of days I have been trying to get her to say Dog and then the other day she was sitting on the floor and in walks Dozer(our dog) and she goes Huh DOG! Clear as day it was to cute, she just ceases to amaze me I swear. At this point she says Hi,Momma, Dadda, Dog, but her favorite word is Dadda always talking about her Dadda.

And then on top of all that she is getting THREE teeth in at the same time. Her two top teeth are coming through and then another bottom tooth. Her physical therapy is going great we work on standing all the time. I can't wait till she gets her AFO's then she wont need any help standing.She pulls up to stand all the time but if her left ankle isnt supported then down she goes.


Here's some videos that will make you smile but I warn you turn your volume down before you watch

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those gorgeous eyes! She is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete