Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh our summer fun!

Just a quick update.. and fun pictures and of course more great video's!
Emma is doing so awesome really starting to pick up the whole crawling thing. Her physical therapist had been gone two weeks on vacation and was pleasantly surprised to come back and see her crawling. I have been lacking in updates and pictures so thought I would share a bunch.

This video is of Emma actually crawling and I finally caught it on video because every time I went to grab the camera she would stop. She is pretty amazing and pretty determined to move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8S9-pWyS_o&feature=player_profilepage






My silly Kids have a thing with sticking there tongues out : )





Now that Emma can move her favorite thing is to find the dog and lay with him








And My totally awesome Kid Payton has learned how to dive for rings..pretty awesome if you ask me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_LE9bBSNoc&feature=player_profilepage

No comments:

Post a Comment