Monday, June 6, 2011

"Oh Happy Day" : )





Our house has exploded with laughter and smiles once again. I felt that we would never see the day again that my princess was her super happy self again. I can't even begin to explain the joy I feel seeing her play and laugh.Its weird because for almost entire month I hadnt taken any pictures of the kids, which made me very sad when I realized it. The last week or so I have taken so many to make up for lost time : )

Turned out of the shunt was what was bothering her. It was dialed down to low and I think that is what was causing the throwing up and head aches. Also since the gaging and reflex problems have gotten better. We had her ISFP meeting today with early intervention (which for those who dont know what that is its government services that provide the physical therapy). I requested a another hour of PT a week and we will be getting DSI which is a service just reinforce what PT is doing so we will be looking at 3 times a week now. Which is exciting because this last month has been so hard on her we have really fallen behind on everything and she will have to work real hard to get back where she was. I will be talking to her PT tomorrow to see what he thinks about getting her a mobile stander. Since she isnt even crawling yet I would love to see her mobile in some way. Also he wanted to give her time in hope's she doesnt need derotation straps which helps the bowing/turning of her legs. So I will be asking about that as well.



So all is well for the last week and I hope we keep this up, because we all need a break from this horrible time.

No comments:

Post a Comment