So it turns out our little Emma Lou will be having surgery, the Neuro surgeon decided we will go as planned for Thursday. We check in at 7:30 and surgery is at 10am.
The plan is to go in take the shunt apart if all looks good with that then he will be extending the shunt tubing to the other side of the brain. I'm scared for her but we feel this is what needs to be done for her so she can get back to normal and be that sweet happy baby we all know and love. I've sat here thinking there should be more to say but there really isnt. I know everyone is praying for her and everything will be ok.