Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2 months tomorrow!

So this morning we went to Emma's Pediatrician appointment and it went real well. Emma weighs 10 lbs 2 oz which puts her at 50% percentile and height she is 21 1/2 inch still that puts her at 30% percentile. The doctor was very impressed how well she is doing and was so happy to see how much lower her fontanel's are. She is concerned about her left foot and how its turning in. She said it looked like clubbed foot but is thinking its more of a tension issue and should be able to reverse it with physical therapy. We will be coming back after her appointment at SB clinic 1st week of May and do Paytons 3yr well check up at the same time. That way I can give her any information from sb clinic. I am so ready to get this clinic appointment done and over with and see the people she needs to see I guess more or so the physical therapist but I work with her everyday with the exercises I was given from the physical therapist in the hospital. I want to make sure I am doing everything I can to help her.

Here's Easter pictures..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Payton getting ready to check what the easter bunny got him

No comments:

Post a Comment