Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Take a deep breath...

Yesterday I ended up taking Emma to her neuro surgeons because her head looked like it had increased in size and then everything else that had happened the day before to top it off. So my Mom was sitting in the back while I was driving and all the sudden she says Am her head went back down. So when we got there I look at her and sure enough it did! She said she was sitting back there praying and all the sudden it just went down... I didn't even know what to say because it was just so weird how it happened.

Anyways we get there and she was just fine but they decided they needed to lower her shunt setting so it would drain more for the next three weeks then we will come back and they will set it back to what it was. The experience there was a much better one then it was when we saw the neuro surgeon in October.

Ahh I feel like I can breath and just relax because she seems to be feeling so much better and I am just so glad it was nothing serious. Poor baby has been through enough in her short little life already she doesnt need to add any more to it.

1 comment: