Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tomorrow the big day...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for Sunday how exciting this day has finally come, when it felt like it would be forever until I would see it! Superbowl Sunday and Nick,Sherry,Mark, and my Dad will arrive today and I couldn't be more excited to see them all. I know tonight I will hardly be able to sleep like when your so excited to go on a vaction. I can't wait to finally be able to see my precious little baby girl and this adventure will finally come to an end, and new adventures will come.

Tomorrow My Ultra sound is at 8am then straight to L&D for my amino and hopefully it wont take to long for the results to come back. Also crossing my fingures no emgency c-sections so we can get in there a get it done with. Hopefully around 1 tomorrow but of course I am hoping sooner. My next post will be our baby girl arriving and I will have lots of pictures for everyone!

All my love and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment